NOTE: ECR+ on preorder. Will become available early August, most likely.
The ECR+ is the mark II of our original ECR-1 Eurorack module, providing far superior audio quality and CV signal quality, and vastly improved firmware. We originally designed this module to offer the Eurorack community access to natural and lush natural stereo reverbs, and to allow tweaks in real-time with minimal delay. But it goes well beyond a mere reverb module.
The ECR+ offers various modulation options: for instance, the position in the response sample, allowing for filter-like sweeps. Another example is modulating between two reverb spaces. It’s even possible to pitch bend the response sample in real-time. Want to record your own response and use that right away? No problem. That’s what a modular system is for, right?
The ECR+ has 2 mini-jack inputs for stereo or dual-mono audio input. Choose from many different impulse responses on the included USB drive, or load up your own favourite responses and get creative.
We designed this unit with independent knobs for Dry (original signal) and Wet (processed signal) to give you full control over the mix. Drench your signal in many different and spacious reverberations, or bring your mix to life with a more subtle reverb tail in parallel with the original signal. Easily adjust the reverberation properties with Pre-delay and Stereo Width, and configure the envelope to shape your responses. Because this module is designed for Eurorack, the ECR+ is equipped with 4 CV-inputs to modulate the following parameters:
- (stereo) Width
- Aux: assignable to Wet, Pitch, or Input level.
Follow every action you take on the bright 1.5″ true color 128x128px OLED screen. Even in light rooms the OLED screen shows you all settings in great detail.
Available on backorder
- Dual convolutions with AB preset system.
- Browse through thousands of your favorite responses.
- Record stereo samples.
- Live and bumpless control and modulation of response envelope and pitch.
- Ability to store all knob settings per sample.
- Multi-channel display with envelope and parameter-value overlays, and a clipping indicator.
- Predictive gain control (to preemptively stop the output from blowing up).
- Stereo or dual-mono input, accepts line level or Doepfer Eurorack level. Adjustable using gain control knob.
- 2×2 true stereo matrix.
- Separate dry and wet controls.
- Attack-Release Envelope with direct controls (2 knobs).
- Cross fade knob (cross fades between the foreground and background response)
- Pre-delay up to 2 seconds, real-time control.
- Rotary encoder to quickly select responses (internal presets and the ones present on USB/SD).
- High-pass (12 dB/oct) filter with adjustable cutoff.
- Real-time pitch adjustment of response (-2 .. +2 octave).
- Dual mono (stereo pair) output.
- 4 modulation CV’s: – Response sample position – Crossfade – Stereo width – Aux: Wet, Pitch & input level.
- Audition feature to quickly evaluate responses.
- High quality ALPS potentiometers.Update firmware via USB stick.
- 48 kHz stereo input (114 dB SNR) and output (114 dB SNR), far far superior to the ECR-1 SNR, see below.
- ~7ms latency from analog in to analog out.
- 1.5″ true color 128×128 pixel OLED, with adjustable screensaver
- USB2.0 port with high quality aluminium 32GB USB stick, comes with unique samples.
- Records and saves samples as 32 bit float stereo WAV files.
- 12 bit resolution and ~100 Hz refresh on potentiometer action.
- 12 bit CV inputs.
- 12V, -12V powered (5V busboard line not used)
- ribbon cable for power
- M2.5 and M3 bolts
- response sample USB stick.
- 131.9 mm / 26 HP wide
- Slim line: less than 3 cm deep (counting from the front plate)
- Scratch proof and solvent proof anodized front plate.
- 12V: 180 mA (idle) – 270 mA (longest reverbs and continuously modulating)
- -12V: 30 mA
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 15 cm|