The ECR-1 Eurorack convolver. Not in stock. Superceded by the ECR+.
The ECR Eurorack convolver. Not in stock. Superceded by the ECR+.
- 2×2 true stereo matrix
- 48 kHz stereo input (90 dB SNR) and output (100 dB SNR)
- 1.5″ true color 128×128 pixel OLED
- USB2.0 port with Micro SD card adapter, SD card included.
- Saves samples as 32 bit float stereo WAV files.
- 10 bit resolution and ~50 Hz refresh on potentiometer action.
- 12V, -12V powered (5V busboard line not used)
- ribbon cable for power
- response sample SD card
- USB-SD card adapter
- 130 mm / 25.6 HP wide
- approx 5cm deep (counting from the front plate)
- Scratch proof and solvent proof anodized front plate.
- 12V: 180 mA (idle) – 400 mA (longest reverbs and continuously modulating)
- -12V: 21 mA
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 15 cm|