GR-1 Firmware 1.4.2
Dear GR-1 users,
Today we’ve released GR-1 firmware version 1.4.2. This is primarily a bugfix release.
* 6 dB output boost
– buffer wrap crackle fixed
– power/cpu usage lowered
– resonance storage bug fixed
– grain window crackles minimized
– internal root directory accessible again when loading performances
– sub-osc balance crackles fixed
– density interfering with grain clock sync fixed
Download the firmware and the latest manual from our GR-1 Downloads page.
In other news, it’s now possible to share your patches and performances to this same page! If you choose to upload, we’ll verify your work and will put it up for download, with due credit, of course.
Firmware 1.5 is scheduled for September. Beta testers are always welcome. Mail us at email@example.com.